Top Game Art Outsourcing Companies
Game development is a complex process that involves a lot of different specialists and consists of a number of steps and smaller tasks.
To develop a high-quality and competitive game, you should carefully execute every stage, step by step. Special attention must be paid to game art design, as the visual element is one of the most meaningful aspects of the entertainment industry. This is what players first pay attention to, comparing your game with others. The art design can be critical to the game’s overall success. Quality art contributes to the beautification of a final game product, while poor graphics can undo all of the continuous-time and work a team has done.
Why Should Art Tasks Be Outsourced to Video Game Companies?
Game art creation is not only about making sketches of characters, environments, and objects but also about creating an exciting atmosphere for the story and a style of gameplay. Game animation should surprise, draw attention, and correspond to the latest trends. And if you aren’t sure whether you can produce such flawless art on your own, then game art outsourcing services will be quite an efficient solution for your project.
Many video game outsourcing companies try to bring together qualified specialists with relevant experience in game art creation. If opting for game art outsourcing, you expect to gain:
- Strong expertise and vast experience
- Seasoned artists who are best versed in the required type of art
- Completing tasks on time
- High-quality project implementation
- Smooth art production process. A game art outsourcing company takes responsibility for all organizational issues, team management, technical equipment, etc., so you can free your time for other important tasks like managing core mechanics, storyline, optimization, marketing, etc.
How To Choose Responsible Game Art Outsourcing Companies?
Finding a game art outsourcing company may be a real challenge. You need to select an outsource game art production team with strong skills and sufficient experience in order to avoid worrying about deadlines or internal resource allocation. Here are 3 steps on how to find an outsourcing game development studio that will completely meet your requirements and preferences:
- Perform thorough industry research and compile a list of potential service providers
- Check them at Clutch, the Manifest, or GoodFirms and study their profiles. To obtain as much data as possible, visit the companies’ LinkedIn accounts, look through their websites, and check their portfolios and Artstation pages.
- Contact the company directly to schedule a call, request more details, and sign a consent agreement.
Checklist of Questions to Outsourcing Service Providers
We’ve also prepared a checklist of key questions to help you make the right decision. These are the main factors to consider when choosing an outsourcing studio:
- Experience working with AA or AAA game titles
- Genres and settings the team has deep expertise in
- The team’s competence
- Top-notch technologies the artists are well-versed in
- Experience of game publishing
- Testimonials from clients
- Working process organization
- Corporate social responsibility
It’s needless to point out that in Europe (especially in Poland) outsourcing game art production services are much more affordable yet European companies show excellent performance and provide great results due to the high competition.
Top Game Art Outsourcing Companies List
We’ve compiled a list of the Top 5 game art studios offering outsourcing game art production services. These options meet all of the key requirements and are, therefore, worth attention. If you’re looking for experienced 2D or 3D artists, you should consider the following studios as reliable partners for your future game projects.
- Moonmana. Founded in 2008, the game development company now has 15+ years of strong experience and a proven track record. The studio provides full-cycle game development, as well as game art outsource services. Moonmana provides a full spectrum of 3D and 2D art services, creating highly aesthetic and immersive visuals for various game projects.
- Nuare Studio. The Canadian game development company has been in the video game industry since 2006. The team is known for its expertise in promo art, rigging, animation, and model integration into Unity/Unreal Engine. Nuare Studio offers advanced AI and web development, cross-platform porting, and art outsourcing services.
- BOSi Art Studios. Based in Shanghai and with a business center in San Francisco, the game art outsourcing studio also functions as an art training institute. BOSi shows strong expertise in 2D and 3D art and animation production.
- Bon Art Studio. Founded in 1998, the studio has been among the leaders in the game art outsourcing industry for many years. Bon Art Studio places the main focus on full-cycle art and development solutions.
- Room 8 studio. Established in 2011 in Kyiv, the company has 10+ years of experience in high-quality art production and game development. Room 8 Studio focuses on full-cycle development, game porting, level design, and other game development services.
Game art is a crucial component that must never be underestimated or neglected. After all, visuals are the very first thing players pay attention to. The way the characters, objects, and environment look will shape the initial impression of the whole game.
When it comes to animation production, outsourcing qualified artists on demand is much more beneficial than keeping an in-house team on a regular basis. It’s a time-proven approach practiced by large game studios worldwide.
Search carefully to find a strong team that will help you withstand the competition by developing entertaining mechanics, a captivating plot, vivid characters, and stunning environments for your game.
Why Choose Moonmana Over Other Art Outsourcing Partners
Moonmana is among the leading art production and game development solutions providers. The company has 15+ years of experience in the development of stunning 2D and 3D game art and animation. The team brings together highly-skilled, experienced, and dedicated developers, designers, and artists ready to take on full-cycle game development and create a top-notch product from scratch or provide game art outsource services.
Why consider Moonmana a reliable art outsourcing partner? We will start the cooperation with a careful analysis of your project’s current state and assemble a team of the best specialists according to your needs and requirements. The studio creates unique and immersive visuals for such top game publishers around the world as Warner Brothers, Glu, Rollic, Azerion, Gameforge, and others.
Contact us now, and let’s get started!